Conscience Studio recommends global service opportunities for conscientious objectors to war:
- Alternatives to Violence Project, practice nonviolence in our lives, homes and communities and facilitate workshops in prisons, schools and communities
- Friends Peace Teams in Asia West Pacific, develop long-term relationships with communities dedicated to peace building, healing and reconciliation
- 12-Step Programs, admit no control over addiction, recognize a higher power, examine past errors with a sponsor, make amends, learn to live a new life and help others
- Re-evaluation Counseling, exchange counseling to liberate ourselves from past experiences of distress and oppression
- All Kinds of Play, engage in original, authentic, creative and developmental play with people of all ages from young children to elderly
- Conscience & Peace Tax International and National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee, direct taxes away from preparation for war towards peace building.